Sunday, October 19, 2008

Nooooooooo!

This was going to be my weekend to rest. The long anticipated mornings where I could sleep in. The countless hours of leisure (I'm a leisure addict - I don't know what I'll do when I have children). This was my chance to fully heal from my monster cold (still coughing). What did I get instead? Too few hours of sleep last night, and a sore throat! This better be some slight little blip because I live in a semi-arid region of the United States and not an indication that another virus is preparing to stage a full-fledged attack on my already weakened immune system. What happened to Jedi-knight white blood cells? What about my pioneer constitution? Time will tell, I guess, but as Sunday night draws to a close there is one unhappy camper in my house and her name isn't Adam!

On the upside, we've been enjoying lovely Fall weather, there's plenty of apple cinnamon herbal tea for me to drink and our voter registration cards came in the mail this weekend.

What do you think I should be for Halloween? Seriously.

No comments: