Sunday, December 11, 2011

2011 in Review Part 3 - House Guests

So - another big event for the Zundel Ard's was visiting of my mom, sister and two of her boys, and my brother and his family in March. I can only hope that it was as nice for them to visit as it was for us to have them there. It was a varied lot with many different agendas and opinions of how time would be best spent (particularly when catering to two three-year old little boys and one 15-month old), but we managed to get the important things done: 1) Lots of good natured ribbing around the dinner table; 2) Wende's birthday lunch; 3) An eventful shopping trip to Ikea and the Sundance Outlet - Tianna is very good at helping out when someone has a seizure in the store; 4) Surviving toddler melt downs at Cafe Paesan; 5) Family Meeting up at Grandma's house; 6) Saving Hero from Connor and Connor from Hero (when he was eating Goldfish crackers).

Of course I took few pictures. In fact, there were only two worth showing:

Connor and Liam aka the Puppet Master and the Future Rescue/Construction Worker

I really think Connor needs his own reality TV show. I would watch it. This kid has charisma as evidenced by the below musical number. Sorry for my loud cheering at the end. It's what aunts do. I really liked how he would lay back on the couch at different points during the song as though he was actually looking at the stars. Nice.

No comments: