Tuesday, January 25, 2011

One more thing....

How could I forget the fact that my visiting teacher, who was the now non-existent activities committee chair, drafted Adam to be Santa Clause at the ward Christmas party!? Oh, I think that's one of my favorite memories of last year. He told me later that he would've have paid someone $100 to take his place, but he was a good sport about it. We didn't bring any stuffing for the Santa suit so we ended up using a little kid's coat - not the best for a regular tummy shape. Also, anyone who is in charge of such things should know that Santa suits need to be dry cleaned every year. Adam said the suit smelled pretty bad when he put it on. No wonder some children cry when they have to sit on Santa's lap...


Last but not least, I had to include this video of Wende's boys over Christmas. It's not the best quality since I used my phone, but these boys have the comic stylings of the three stooges and they begged me to do videos for the last 3-4 days of my trip.

2 comments:

Jana said...

One time a very long time ago when we lived in Milwaukee and I worked at the YMCA as their event party person, I had to come up with someone to wear the Easter Bunny suit. Well, long story short, my husband says it was the only time in our married life that he has ever questioned his decision to marry me.

Cindy said...

Could the children even see Santa's face? Someone needs to donate some of Santa's hair to Lock of Love