Sunday, July 26, 2009

May

So now here's my recap for May. To be honest, it's kind of a blur. The tree in our front yard bloomed. We celebrated three birthdays - Adam's sister Jenny (although we really celebrated when were all in Oregon), Adam's sweet mom, and Liam's first birthday. Since Liam's party was at our house, I only have pictures from that celebration. He greatly enjoyed his cake:


Of course there was also Mother's Day and Collin, Tianna, Adam, Amber and Ben (Adam's younger brother and sister) and I cooked dinner for Adam's mom. I think we overdid it as far as how much food needed to be cooked, but it was really fun to host it at our house. We need a bigger table, but I did finally use the cloth napkins I registered for.

We also had a fun Memorial Day spending time at Hogle Zoo with Liam and Tianna. It was my first visit to the zoo since 1987. I have decided that going to the zoo makes me feel both good and bad. It's fun to see the animals up close, and I know that they were raised in captivity and don't know any different, but still...Would you like shrieking children around you every time you ate and went to the bathroom? Anyway, I did bring my camera that day and yes, I'm subjecting you to those photos as well.

1 comment:

Jana said...

You know, I do so like it when you post. Even if you do recap May at the end of July.....

I will be on pins and needles in October waiting to see how the 4th of July went!

And, good job on using the cloth napkins! I think I finally ended up using my in some handout/gift for YW about a year ago. Money well spent!