Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm Pregnant!

Just kidding. I'm NOT pregnant. I'm also not quite as skinny as I used to be, but just to set the record straight - no pending babies here, although I do plan regularly to kidnap my brother's baby once he's no longer nursing. You would too if you saw this kid smile. I digress. The real news is.....drumroll.......we bought a house! We're moving in this week! It's so exciting! I can't use enough exclamation points!!!! !!!! !!!! See what I mean!?! Needless to say, we're very happy although now completely debt-ridden. This was us last night after the necessity of buying a fridge and a washer and dryer:



And yes, I do get that dressed up while appliance shopping. You dress for success, you know? On a side note, washing machines are looking more and more like those escape pods on Star Wars. Is there a reason for that? Should I be afraid? I'll post some pictures soon before my sister kills me. I'll also have some other updates. Spoiler alert - on Sunday, Adam and I saw Santa Clause's real mode of transportation. Love to you all!

3 comments:

sara and wade said...

oh my! my heart stopped and a huge smile spread across my face as i read your title!!! you trickster!
congrats on the big purchase(s)!! that is so fun! i would love to be in a house instead of a condo... but it'll do for now. wahoo! can't wait for pictures!!

amber said...

Congrats on the house! Let's see you start working on the babies now.....

Unknown said...

Why do you do stuff like that? I had a heart attack! Can't wait for our party at your new house!!